- Contact Us
PVR America Content Management System (CMS)
PVR America has been constantly developing and improvising a flagship CMS (Content Management System) product. Recently, a production version of the CMS has been released in to the market and is available for customers and enterprises to license.
Salient features of PVR America Content Management System (CMS) :
The Production Ready Live link for the first CMS version is accessed here or copy below link to browser.
The subscription packages for the CMS licensing are available here :
The Enterprise CMS license terms are available here :
CMS (Content Management System) is sometimes also called a web content management system (WCMS). CMS as per Wikipedia is called as WCMS and is quoted as below:
"A web content management system (WCMS) is a software system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of web programming languages or markup languages to create and manage website content with relative ease. A robust Web Content Management System provides the foundation for collaboration, offering users the ability to manage documents and output for multiple author editing and participation."
For the customers to profitably use a CMS, a Web based application is given to the customers to create folders and upload files, categorize, store, recoup and control the documents. Once licensed to a customer, Users can be created for a customer and admin can reset the password for the user's individual passwords and control his records.
Some upgrades will be planned in the future versions of CMS (Content Management System) up on Customers request :
1. Data Integration through file/folder upload- Data is by and large brought from source systems and set away into CMS selected tables through a loading process. This data is used to describe the metadata for the files.
2. Customer Specific detailed Cutomization – Another good nice to have feature would be to include a customer specific detailed customization to the interface.
3. Outlook/LotusNotes Integration – Integration given through Outlook/LotusNotes with a specific end goal to enable customers to store the messages and associations from their email inbox to CMS is another nice to have feature.
4. One time movement/group upload utility – The inbound files in the CMS source folders will be planned to be further moved to backend CMS folders using a group import utility.
5. Export Utility- This utility gives a methodology to commonly export the records from CMS to the user's desktop through a bulk export of folders and associated files.
To request a demo of PVRAmerica CMS (Content Management System) features and get benefited for your enterprise, please contact us at 972.559.8PVR (8787) or email us at email@example.com for more information.